- Russian localization correction.
- Upgrading to preview version trough downloading.
- Polylang plugin support.
- Backup previous settings structure.
- Making backups when change .htaccess.
- Not meeting minimum requirements notifications.
- Reset settings.
- Security: sanitizing input parameters.
- 'Key' buttons might have background on some themes.
- Compatibility issues with Polylang plugin.
- Frontend plugin queries are not valid for some sites.
- License block is invisible just after installation if remote configuration is unavailable.
- Output on some sites might be broken.
- PHP 8: Fatal error on plugin initialization (call_user_func).
- PHP Compatibility Checker by WPEngine detects issues with PHP 7.3.
- Settings: 'Save changes' button is always in English.
- Behavior changes notification warning.
- Checkboxes inner select links are now in Combo style.
- Download Preview and Full bundles by current version.
- List items operations animation.
- Storing settings in JSON format to ensure import/export of data.
- "Key" link after "Order" button is invalid.
- Block editor: If save more one time the new slug is duplicated.
- Block's help button is shifted to right.
- Call to undefined function: wpml_element_type_filter.
- In rare cases admin UI is blocked.
- In the admin panel, the warning 'Undefined index' is shown, if DEBUG mode is enabled.
- Inline comboboxes too short in WP 5.3 or higher.
- Multiple appearing of Change Version warning.
- Numeric slugs are not updated.
- On some systems, script loading fails, resulting in a site loading error.
- Separator line is invisible under WordPress 5.2 or higher.
- Settings layout is too wide on some themes.
- Unable to upgrade Extended and Premium version.
- Attachments are supported.
- PHP 5.4 'empty' operator compatibility.
- Save settings result message is blocked by security plugins.
- Help and documentation.
- Localization - Russian.
- 'Delete' button icon.