Several usability and quality improvements. See below. And you can always see full change log of Alternative Slugs for WordPress.
- If EULA is not accepted then showing minimal UI.
- Import/export of settings.
- Input-output security improvements.
- Minimum WordPress version is 4.5.
- Options: Multisite support.
- Premium update.
- The support button now opens the site page instead of the email client.
- Upgrading from free version to full.
- Admin scripts.
- Localization is not reloaded on 'change_locale' event.
- Mismatched version is always shown as new.
- Sometimes Ext, Full versions are updated to Base version.
- The activation panel is not visible if the server is unavailable.
- Unable to upgrade Extended and Premium version.
- Update terminates due to timeout on some hosting.
- Updating to full version is not always working.