The plugin allows using discount that depends on different quantities in the cart. Subscriptions are also supported.
Additionally, the plugin has a little API.
Note: If the product has a sale price, the discount will be applied as additive.
Let’s choose needed quantity from the simple product page. The product has $100 price and sale $90 price. So, if we choose more than 4 items (that can be verified in the discount table and in the nearest discount information), the discount applies additionally to the sale price and now the item price is $81. Also, the total projected amount is shown.
Now when the user has chosen the appropriate quantities the discount applies in the cart. In our example, a 10% discount is set if no more than 10 items so it can be seen in the cart positions. The first position shows a subscription product, the second one shows a simple product.
Finally, the discount is shown on the checkout page so a user can ensure his discount.
- WordPress 4.0 or higher.
- WooCommerce 3.2 or higher.
- PHP 5.4 or higher.
- Browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, IE).
- WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.2 or higher.
- WooCommerce Multi Currency 2.0.9 or higher.
- WooCommerce Multilingual 4.2 or higher.
- WPC Product Quantity for WooCommerce 1.4 or higher.
- WooCommerce Unit Of Measure 3.0 or higher.
- Qty Increment Buttons for WooCommerce 2.7 or higher.
- Ajax Cart AutoUpdate for WooCommerce 1.5 or higher.
- Discount and regular price cart and checkout page display WooCommerce 1.2 or higher.