Build-in translator and correction based on hundreds of thousands of words. See below. And you can see full change log of Typing Assistant for Windows.
- Abbreviation switching - only if typed in capital.
- Added dictionaries EN, RU, DE.
- Contextual selected text translation in any application.
- Installer's wizard: the page for sending correctable words.
- Translation with preserving text formatting.
- Translator with provider support.
- Adobe products: Changing the layout of the selected text inserts the last value from the clipboard.
- Auto switch inside the typed word.
- Balloon on controls sometimes disappears immediately.
- Case sensitive words are not case sensitive.
- Checkboxes do not end phrases under Classic OS style.
- Console: Current keyboard layout not detected.
- Does not switch layouts again on selection.
- Doesn't work in Adobe products.
- EULA for RU not in Russian.
- Edge: The current layout is always defined as 'en'.
- No auto-switch when erasing already entered characters through Backspace.
- On some systems, auto-switching layouts does not have time to work.
- Outlook: When changing the first letter in the bullet, a warning about multilingual input is shown.
- Password entry fields not detected.
- PowerShell: The current layout is always defined as 'en'.
- VMWare: Processes clicks inside a VM.
- When uninstalling immediately after installation, the EXE is not unloaded.
- White background under RichText on dialog.
- Win7 x64: click on balloon does not work.