More translation providers, clipboard manager, self-learning of auto-switching, and quality improvements. See below. And you can see full change log of Typing Assistant for Windows.
- Translator: Google (Demo) closed by provider and removed from the list.
- Translator: Yandex limited by provider due to end free access.
- Clipboard manager.
- Disable switching in full screen applications.
- Switch raw HTML right in the window.
- Words and apps exclusions.
- All hotkeys have a disable setting.
- KB: Problem resolving mode.
- Saving data from the explorer to the clipboard.
- Security improvements.
- Translation error notification is now directly in the window.
- Translator: Added Microsoft Provider.
- Translator: Added provider Intento.
- Translator: Added provider PROMT.
- Translator: Input preview enable option.
- Translator: Manual translation button.
- Translator: auto-detect language is now a separate setting.
- Translator: cookies and headers have been added to the parameters of the translator function.
- Translator: in MS Word, the language of the translation is set for the text.
- Translator: Добавлен провайдер Lingvanex.
- Case does not switch in translation window.
- Changing case sometimes overwrites characters.
- Crash when getting error text from the system that contains placeholders.
- Crash: Text link disappear while processing command.
- Entering a password erases characters in Dashlane.
- Hanging on copying in the MS Visual Studio search box.
- If open two contextual translators, the first translates only after closing all subsequent.
- Jump during correction to the next table cell in Word.
- Kernel: Null values cause to wrong memory cleanup.
- LinkedIn messenger: pasting translated selected text doesn't work.
- No translation of mixed content.
- Regular strings have no precedence over abbreviations.
- The letter C is inserted instead of the action, if you quickly release Ctrl.
- Translation of text is sometimes not taken from the selection.
- Translation of text sometimes doesn't apply to selection.
- Translator: HTML with special symbols is translated not correctly.
- Translator: Hash tags processing.
- Translator: Incorrect processing of own special characters.
- Translator: Non standard empty HTML tags are moved from it's parent.
- Translator: Sometimes links contain untrimmed spaces.
- Translator: Sometimes the language does not switch in the application.
- When autoconverting, sometimes the first character remains.
- WinXP: Crash: sprintf float and double formatting.
- Windows shows SmartScreen protection window and blocks run.