It allows avoiding extra payment with all devices online via share network connection with other devices through creation Wi-Fi access point.
It’s absolutely free for you.
- Save money
In case of buying internet connection for multiple devices get it only for one (laptop, netbook, PC etc.) and share it using this tool.
- Easy to use
In case of using hibernation mode the program automatically restores Wi-Fi after. Native friendly user interface simplifies the work with program.
- Commercials free
- Auto configuration
It auto configures Wi-Fi hotspot just after installation. You are always able to change any settings and auto-configure it again in case of environment change.
- High Security
It uses the highest security standard WPA2 for your safety. On Windows® Vista® and lower WEP standard is used.
- Save resources
Special technology has been used while developing this program that uses very small amount of system resources. No additional system services, no big frameworks are used.
- Legacy support
This tool is compatible to Microsoft® Windows XP/2003® SP2 and newer versions.
- Special component is required to work on Windows® XP/2003® Service Pack 2
There is special component from Microsoft® that gives ability to manipulate Wi-Fi on a device. If it is not installed, you may get from KB918997. In case of Windows XP you may install Service Pack 3.
- Wi-Fi limits on Windows XP/2003
Оn this operating system Wi-Fi is available only in Ad-Hoc type. Apple® devices support this type but some of others don’t. By the way there are some solutions to enable Ad-Hoc on devices but it’s on your own risk.
- Net sharing limits on lower editions of Windows
Some of the lower Windows editions don’t allow sharing network connections. E.g. Windows 7 Starter® doesn’t support Internet Connection Sharing. In this case try to use additional connection sharing software.
- Connection sharing issue on Windows XP/2003
If you have faced with such kind of problems there is KB951830 from Microsoft. You may try this resolution.
- Wi-Fi adapter with Wireless Hosted Network support.
- Pointing device.
- Any of Microsoft® Windows® operating system:
- Microsoft Windows XP® Service Pack 2 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista® (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)