The plugin converts .DOCX documents (e.g. created by Microsoft Word or Google Docs) to the post content including title, body, hyperlinks, tags, SEO title, description and etc. This plugin works with .DOCX documents that are formatted using standard styles.
Also there is pros and cons when .DOCX file can be used for SEO web content.
How to use
- Converting to HTML
- Gutenberg blocks is fully supported.
- Raw HTML tags and attributes.
- Upload images (linked and embedded) with filename, alignment, floating, title and alt text with final URL checking.
- Tables with absolute or relative width and header.
- Numbered and bullets lists with inside content.
- Text decoration like bold, italic, underline, hidden, superscript, subscript, strikethrough, small caps and all caps.
- Footnotes and endnotes.
- Links to URLs and relative to other DOCX files with HTML target attribute.
- Attributes setting
- Batch conversion
- Converts set of documents with a single click.
- Unlimited set’s number only in full version.
- Hyperlinks checking
- Right media URLs generating
- Rich document markup using
- Document to post binding
- Documents can be bound to the posts to get ability to update it later.
Compatible with most popular plugins
- Works with most of the custom upload directory and human-readable URLs correction plugins.
- Uses ‘All in One SEO Pack’, ‘SEO Yoast’ and ‘CKEditor’ plugins.
- Works with ‘WooCommerce’ for products.
- Separate by document types.
- Remember settings for document types (premium version).
- WordPress 3.5 or higher.
- PHP 5.4 or higher.
- Browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, IE).